Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Signature Thread...

Well, I got some new thread today.  All of the grey/gray threads from Signature.  I like machine quilting with Signature 100% cotton thread....it is a thicker weight and makes the quilt look "finished" to me.  I purchase it at Kingsmen Quilting...very affordable.


I also made two blocks for the Moda 1800 star blocks challenge...And Ryan got new glasses and a crisp new buzz cut.  He likes his hair short...military short.  He is growing up!  Next year he will be in 6th grade and he is so excited about it!!!


Anyhow, tomorrow is the MQG meeting.  Good times here in Las Vegas.  It was a sunny and hot 80+ degress outside today--I needed to run the A/C in my car after school!  LOL....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!