Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Mochi Yum Yum...

While I was blog surfing today I happened upon this post at The Happy Zombie...I absolutely love this fabric!!  Happy Mochi Yum Yum looks so cute and fun...I know that I will buy the fat quarters of this line, and I don't do that often (or really ever!).  Check it out....


Fat Quarter Shop will definitely have my order when this stack arrives in their store....Maybe I'll even make something for my own bedroom?  Hmmmm....Maybe a super large, king-sized zig zag quilt???
 ;-D
ps....only 6 more days of school!!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, see you wont believe me if you've cruised by LeeHaven. You'll think I would never love these but I do! I do! I do! What fun. Bright and Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember mochi when I lived in Hawaii. Can't wait to see what you come up with with this fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on surviving another year at school! Love the fabric, it looks so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!