Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dana's quilt...

I quilted this Granny Square quilt last weekend...and a charity one for Joyce but I couldn't get a pic because I finished it late at night. 



I'm working on my challenge quilt for LVMQG...I'm using the Marmalade fabric by Bonnie and Camille.  Here is a bit of a pic...I can't show the whole block because it might be an original design!  Maybe a QAL or tutorial is in the future...


I'm writing another pattern as well.  Maybe this is my future??  Pattern design??  LOL...maybe graphing pairs of lines in the coordinate plane??  Darn it, work comes first. 

Happy Quilting....

1 comment:

  1. I think it's an original block! I'm sure you would be an excellent pattern designer but I think your future lies in custom quilting. You do such a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!