Thursday, August 15, 2013

Zippered Bags and Rover Panel Quilt....

Yesterday I was sewing with the ladies at Fabric Boutique and we all made a few zippered bags.  Very simple and so durable.  I have one that Joyce made me years ago and I use it to carry all my misc. sewing supplies--it shows NO wear and tear after years of hauling it around!  I'm going to Christmas Goose this morning to buy more vinyl for future bags....check them out...

 This awesome skull one is for me...


This is for Steph who said she liked aqua and orange....


We also put together another quick Reading with Rover quilt for Tracie.  It is just a panel from Lakehouse so don't get too excited--absolutely no piecing involved.  Just quilted and bound ASAP!


Today I have to do a few errands, go to school (dammit!), and get some longarming done...Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Your skull one is still my favorite! Ev brought in three she made to show me yesterday. She is addicted! Good for you adding another Rover quilt.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!